About Me

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Series of Accidents

So as you can see I am no professional photographer but I do have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. This goes for photography and for other parts of my life as well. I just seem to always be there when the time is right. This picture was taken awhile ago but it captures that theme of happy accidents so well. This is my sweet puppy Chelsea at Pride last year. She was sitting so still that we balanced this full lemonade on her head and she didn't even notice. Nope it isn't a photoshop trick. This really happened! I have the picture to prove it!



This is a shot of my new cat Ruthie. She was watching the birds on the hedge next to the window and I caught her. She is a funny little cat. She always puts her paws up on things and leans in. This is how she drinks water too. She puts her paws on the edge of the water bowl and leans over like it is a tiny lake.








This is a shot taken at Hon Fest 09 in Baltimore. These ladies were dancing to the band playing just across the street and I caught them lookin' sharp in their Honfest attire. I knew taken out of context this picture would be really funny. Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment