About Me

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A moment with Dad

Right before my cousin's wedding my Uncle (pictured above) had a terrible jet-ski accident which left him with a very broken leg. Everyone was worried that he would not be able to be at the wedding and my cousin was devistated. Not only did she have her dreams of her wedding dance and being given away crumble in front of her but she also had the weight of worry on her as she was prepping for one of the most important days of her life. As you can see he made it to the wedding (a bit worse for the wear) but none the less he was there and got to witness just how beautiful his daughter can be. I took this picture during what was called "an unconventional father/daughter dance." My Uncle is a man of few words and hates being in the spotlight so most of the shots everyone got were of him with his head down. I was lucky enough to get the hint of a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment