About Me

Monday, August 9, 2010

Off Beat Bride

So Lisa and I picked a date and we are in the process of signing our life away and figuring out what our day will look like. As you might imagine this whole "choosing colors" and centerpieces is quite foreign to me. I am not someone who thinks about these things nor do I care to but I am someone who cares what things look like. I wouldn't be into photography if I didn't. Lisa and I aren't your typical engaged couple. We have been together for over 9 years now. We have a home, a dog, a life together. We have seen each other through the best and worst of times already so our story hasn't just begun, but we are finally able to celebrate our lives together legally.So what does this mean for our wedding? I know that I want it to reflect us much like this photo above does. I know the adjectives I would use...I just don't know how to achieve them. Food for thought.....simple, fresh, clean, fun, happy, warm, refreshing, bright. That is what I want....now go!

No comments:

Post a Comment