About Me

Monday, July 20, 2009

ocean


This was taken on a beach just outside of Old San Juan in Condado. We have vacationed her for 3 years in a row and it is amazing. I highly recommend a trip down sometime to any and all. The water is luke warm and you can see all the way down to your feet while swimming! This particular part of the beach we call "our beach" because well...it is right outside our door. We were sad to find that much of our beach has washed away this year. I am thinking because off all the rain. It still makes for a lovely picture though!




Ocean shot. I took this in color and B/W and I just love the B/W. There is something about the heat that is very clear in B/W that you just don't get in the color version. I also love the aged look of the stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment