About Me

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Me

I have become one of those people who is never in the photo. I think because I am mostly taking the photos now I tend to not be in the ones I take. I also have turned into a brat about photos of myself. I try to always bring out the best in people when I take their picture whether it be waiting for the real smile or just getting that twinkle in their eye that is only there when they are truly happy. I look for things like that. Sometimes it works..sometimes it doesn't but at least I can say I tried. Unfortunately not everyone thinks of that when they press that button and the shutter snaps. Oh well.

I decided to collect some pictures that I do like of me! Yay me! Some are old...some are new...some I took...some I didn't. This is also a way to say thank you to those who did take these pictures. Nice work! Here you go!






Taken by Lindy...age 5!

I don't know who took this but it is perfect and it reminds me of my Dad. He would have been so proud of us...and our choice of numbers!

Lisa took this a long time ago. Rare moment with our very scared cat Nellie.


I am assuming that my mother took this of me. Cute huh?

Lisa took this one in Puerto Rico.

I took this. I love this picture. It was the end of a bad day in Puerto Rico and we had just been smashed by an unexpected wave after which I proclaimed "Puerto Rico hates us!" It doesn't really. Just overstayed our welcome that year I think.



I took this on my mac. I like it. The end.
The photo below was taken by a friend when Lisa and I were skating. Awww.


I don't know who took this but it is funny and I like it. I was playing with Chelsea's ears at a work event and someone snapped our picture. Good stuff and way to catch me not paying attention!

Lisa took this of me when we were touring the Hudson. It was very windy...no my hair isn't that spiked usually. I like this...I was really enjoying myself and you can tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment