About Me

Friday, October 9, 2009

Ready...Set... March


This coming weekend is the March on Washington for Equal Rights. I am going and I can't wait to take some awesome pictures and share them. It is going to be incredible and I think Washington isn't ready for the amount of people that are going to show. I seriously can't wait to see the turn out.
This is a picture from the 2009 Gay Pride Parade in San Juan, PR. This dude was awesome and he kept posing for everyone. It was soooo hot that day and I'm not sure how he sat on that hot motorcycle all afternoon. This parade walked for miles and for some of it Lisa and I ended up in the middle! It was a lot of fun and all in spanish so I had no idea what was going on! Many of the people thought I was from the media and they kept waving and calling to me to take their picture...at least I think that is what they were saying...again...all in spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment